Forum Klubu ROVERki.pl :: Pomoc z angielskiego :)
GarażTechniczny FAQSzukajFAQRejestracjaZaloguj

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Pomoc z angielskiego :)
Autor Wiadomość
maryba 

Rover 75

Wysłany: Pon Cze 10, 2013 20:00   Pomoc z angielskiego :)

Jako że jestem na etapie nauki angielskiego , muszę napisać jakieś krótkie opowiadanie tak by użyć narrative tenses :)

Wyskrobałem coś takiego , czy jest ktos kto czuje sie na siłach by mi to sprawdzic? :)

z góry dzięki

In 2008, five years ago I bought a plot. It is in Tomaszewo village near Cieksyn, about 55 km from Warsaw, on the small river Turka. Every summer I and my family spend almost every weekend on this plot. When we bought it, it was an empty land , but at the very beginning I sowed grass and planted trees and bushes, built up the fence and a tools-house. In 2009 I dug a well and bought a house on the wheels, so called dutch-house. In 2011 after the winter, when we drove in to the plot to open the season, I realized that may cottage had had a hole in the roof, so instead of repairing the roof I decided to build a big roof over the cottage. With my friend we had been building a new roof almost 3 days, and it is still standing on my plot.
This spring I built a wooden fence, and I've been repairing the bathroom for 2 weeks. Next year I want to build a terrace and obviously have time to rest and have fun. Together with my family we very often invite friends into my plot. We are often playing football, basketball, volleyball, even tennis. Every June since 3 years my colleagues come into my plot. We are grilling, playing, have bone fire. This year we are planning to swim a canoe and tennis tournament.
Few weeks ago when we were walking near the river Turka, we saw a spoor of beavers. It was a huge tree lying on the ground with a beavers’ tooth trace. When we came back to house we heard that one beaver had bitten a human to death. I was very surprised and a little terrified hearing that.:).
I like to spending my time on my plot. There is a lot of work to do but I enjoy it, maybe I’m resting during my garden work.

P.S. Tylko mi nie robić sprawdzenia w google translator :) bo juz sie sprawdzałem. :)

SPAMU¦

Wysłany: Pon Cze 10, 2013 20:00   Post o charakterze reklamowym. Każde Twoje kliknięcie zwiększa nasze szanse przeżycia ;)

0L0 

Rover 75

Wysłany: Pon Cze 10, 2013 20:38   

Cytat:
on the small river

by zamiast on (jeżeli jest przy rzece).
Cytat:
summer I and my family

me and my...
Cytat:
building a new roof almost 3 days

for przed almost
Cytat:
and tennis tournament

and do a tennis...

Mi tyle się rzuciło w oczy ;)

maryba 

Rover 75

Wysłany: Pon Cze 10, 2013 21:05   

:) podziękował :) czyli czasy są w miarę , miarę?

0L0 

Rover 75

Wysłany: Wto Cze 11, 2013 08:31   

Na moje oko jest OK, ale może niech wypowie się jeszcze jakiś ekspert.

maciekmpl 

Wysłany: Wto Cze 11, 2013 20:00   Re: Pomoc z angielskiego :)

maryba napisał/a:
Jako że jestem na etapie nauki angielskiego , muszę napisać jakieś krótkie opowiadanie tak by użyć narrative tenses :)

Wyskrobałem coś takiego , czy jest ktos kto czuje sie na siłach by mi to sprawdzic? :)

z góry dzięki

In 2008, five years ago, I bought a plot. It is in a village called Tomaszewo, near Cieksyn, about 55 km from Warsaw, on the small river Turka. Every summer my family and me spend almost every weekend there. When we bought it, it was an empty piece of land , and/so at the very beginning I sowed grass and planted some trees and bushes, and built a fence and a tool-house. In 2009, I dug a well and bought a mobile home (w Ameryce mówią na to "house trailer"). After the winter of 2011 , when we came to the plot to open the season, I realized that my cottage had a hole in the roof, so instead of repairing the roof I decided to build a big roof over the (entire) cottage. Building the new roof took me and my friend almost three days, and it is still in good condition now .
This spring I built a wooden fence, and I've been repairing the bathroom for the last two weeks. Next year, I want to build a terrace and, needless to add, have time to rest and have fun. We very often invite friends into our plot. We often play football, basketball, volleyball, even tennis. My colleagues have been coming to my plot every June for the past three years to have a grill (Amerykanie mówią barbecue), play, have a bonfire, etc. This year we are planning to canoe and have a tennis tournament.
A couple of weeks ago when we were walking near the river Turka, we saw a trace (spoor jest na tyle rzadkim słowem, że lepiej go w takim tekście nie używać) of beavers' activity. It was a huge tree with traces of beavers’ teeth that was lying on the ground . When we came back home, we heard that one beaver had bitten a human to death. I was very surprised and a little terrified hearing that.:).
I like spending my time on my plot. There is a lot of work to do but I enjoy it, perhaps I relax during my garden work.:)

W sumie tekst był zupełnie komunikatywny, ale pozwoliłem go sobie trochę poprawić i wygładzić. Poprawki, jak widzisz, zaznaczyłem tłustym drukiem i dwa razy podałem też wersje amerykańskie i uwagi. Jeżeli coś dopisałem w nawiasie, to można to tam dodać albo nie. Liczebniki poniżej dziesięciu zazwyczaj pisze się słownie.

maryba napisał/a:
P.S. Tylko mi nie robić sprawdzenia w google translator :) bo juz sie sprawdzałem.

Żeby efektywnie posługiwać się gogle translator (tzn. nie do sprawdzenia, o co mniej więcej w danym tekście chodzi, tylko żeby sobie pomóc w pisaniu korzystając z propozycji podsuwanych przez to narzędzie i poprawiając je), to trzeba naprawdę dobrze znać język. Ale google translator jest coraz lepszy, szczególnie w dziedzinach, w których powstaje dużo tekstów (finanse, psychologia).

Pzdr.,

M

Odpowiedz do tematu